- Power from Sun: It has 4 individual solar panels that generate an impressive 5.5W of electricity directly from solar energy.
- Power from Outlet: You’re able to plug into the wall with the included USB cord (charging block not included).
- Battery Capacity: 6,500 mAh (ACTUAL capacity, unlike lot’s of other brands that overstate their capacity) 6,500 mAh gives you enough power to charge most cell phones up to 3 times.
- Multi Charging: There are two USB output jacks plus wireless charging, so you can charge three devices at once.
- Wireless Charging: In addition to two USB ports, you can also charge wirelessly (for compatible phones) just by placing phone on the QuadraPro (must remove phone case first).
- Water Resistant: The form-fitting rubber cap keeps the electronics in the device safe from rain and other liquids. (Do not submerge in water).
- Built-In Flashlight: Ultra-bright LED flashlight built into the power bank design.
- Built-In Magnets: Built-in magnets make it easy to attach to your car (or other metal surfaces) for easy charging in the sun.
- Loops & Carabiners: Built-in loops and carabiners give you another method of hanging the QuadraPro in the sun.
- Includes: 1 Micro USB charge cable
- Solar Charging Time: About 12 hours in direct sunlight.
- Dimensions: Closed size 6.13 x 3.38 x 1.25 inches / Open Length 13.88 inches
- Weight: 15.7 oz.
- Solar Power: 5.5W
- Input: 5V/2A
- Output: 5V/2A&2A
- Charges: Any device that can be charged by USB cable.